- 2 eggs
- 2oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1tbsp mct oil
- 8tbsp ADAPT meal
- Blend all ingredients by using blender, mixer or even a whisk.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Amount of crepes depends on their size. The recipe is for 4 servings so divide accordingly.
- ADAPT meal can be substituted with coconut or almond flour.
- You can use any filling you wish. Some keto options include sugar free preserves or home made whipped cream
Nutrition per serving:
- 220 calories
- 7g total carbs or 3 net carbs
- 16g fat
- 14g proteins